Ph. D. Admission Guidelines for Session 2019-20
Applications are invited for Doctoral research in the following discipline –
- APPLIED SCIENCE
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- First Round of Registration: 15th June to 30th June 2019
- Second Round of Registration: 01 July to 30th July 2019
- Third Round of Registration: 01st August to 18th August 2019
- Common Entrance examination Date (Tentative): 20th August 2019
- Student will submit fully filled form along with all original documents with a self- attested copy of the documents.
- Student will appear for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) on the scheduled date.
- If student clears the CEE, he would be called for an interview.
- Student would then be given a confirmation on the admission within 5 working days.
- After confirmation, student, for a period of 6 months, would be required to regularly attend the classes for the completion of their coursework.
- After completion of coursework, student would be required to appear
Eligibility Criteria: A candidate seeking admission to the PhD programme must satisfy any one of the following eligibility criteria’s:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant subject with 55%.
- SC / ST candidates are eligible for a 5% relaxation in marks or equivalent CGPA.
- The qualifying degree should be recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities / Pharmacy Council of India / All India Council for Technical Education or any other approved and recognized Scientific Bodies of the Government of India and approved by the Academic Council / Board of Management of this University for Provisional Registration for the PhD Degree.
Candidates who have obtained their degree/s through correspondence course/s are not eligible.
Rules and Regulations
- Candidates, who have appeared in the qualifying examination and whose results are awaited, may also apply. Such candidates will be considered for provisional admission subject to submission of relevant documents satisfying eligibility conditions at the time of counselling.
- Admission to the Ph. D. shall be made strictly based on merit of Entrance Examination to be conducted by the University.
- The candidates will be called for counselling in order of merit. At the time of counselling itself, all the original document must be submitted to the Counselling Committee along with the prescribed fee, failing which admission will not be allowed under any circumstances.
PhD Fees First Year – 80,000/-
Second Year – 80,000/-
Third Year – 80,000/-
Total Fees – 2,40,000/-
Thesis Submission fees – 20,000
Grand Total Fees – 2,60,000/-